Bowel tumor forming of a mass starts when cells in the lining of the bowel change and grow uncontrollably. Tumor divided that are be benign (noncancerous) and malignant (cancerous). This change can take a long time to develop.
Cause of Bowel Tumor (cancerous)
Age is one of the main factors of developing tumor (cancer). Those who are 50 years and younger rarely develop tumor. The greater risks of developing this disease come after the age 50.
Another cause of bowel tumor is heredity. If one or more of your family members have tumor (cancer) you can be at risk too. This risk also depends on what members of your family had it and the age he was diagnosed. Many types of cancer are inherited and may be passed from one generation the next.
People who eat a lot of foods high in fat can be at risk of developing tumor. Many people eat a lot of red meat, which are high in fat and cholesterol. Those who consume a diet low in fiber can also be a risk for developing tumor. Diet high in fiber like fruits, vegetables and grain can helps decrease your risk of bowel tumor
Even, today many people have stated that the consumption or over consumption of alcohol has increased the risk of bowel tumor (cancer).
Smoking for a long time that cause the bowel tumor that there is lot of quantity of tobacco which is swallowed when a cigarette is inhaled and thus the smoke is transmitted to the bowel.
Symptoms of Bowel Tumor
Bowel tumor malignant (cancerous) is relatively painless especially in the early stages. However the bowel tumor symptoms can be extremely disrupting:
- Feces contain small traces of blood. This may be mixed with the feces or may appear as flecks on the surface.
- Changes in the bowel habits for numerous weeks. Always go to toilet or having attack of diarrhea are common.
- Weight loss with no exact cause and loss of appetite.
- Tiredness and fatigue for no obvious reasons. This may be due to the small amount of blood loss through the bowel, causing anemia. Anemia is characterized by low levels of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Stomach ache or swelling in the abdomen.
Make appointment with Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia if you have any of the symptoms above. While the symptoms are unlikely to be the result of bowel tumor (cancerous) these types of symptoms always need to be treatment further.
Bowel Tumor treatment question by Chinese master to diagnosis – Research by KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture
Below is a list of routine questions which Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia may ask you to establish a diagnosis for your symptoms :
- Have you had a recent, persistent change in bowel habit must always going to the toilet?
- Have you any other symptoms such as straining, pain, itching and bleeding time to remove the stools?
- Have you experienced any abdominal pain?
- Have you lost weight or become more tired recently?
Chinese master may also ask you other questions about:
- Lifestyle and diet.
- Past medical history.
- Current medications.
|Bowel Tumor treatment by Chinese master – KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Herbal and Acupuncture|
KL Kuala Lumpur herbal and acupuncture the special way of preparing the Chinese herbal and research on all the different types diseases formulas has been the best way of Alternative Chinese Medicine in bowel cancer and as well as for many kinds of unknown diseases.
Patient who is no hoping about their life don’t be sad and disappointed because Chinese master can make solution and also reduce their pain. Treatment by Chinese master without surgery and no side effect. Before this many patient so lucky and happy after using Chinese treatment. Many people say Chinese master is a magician. Chinese Master become famous through the world.
Someone who have bowel tumor (cancer) come early to see Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbaland acupuncture if you have sign of bowel cancer because an early treatment can be more effective to recovery.